What are the principal qualities of a great fighter? What does it take for an ordinary person to realize to his or her own potential?
Top performing fighters and individuals follow a common set of principles that sustain their success. The practice of Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu allows individuals to understand these principles through an exciting process that combines instruction, observation, practice, appropriate feedback, live training and competition.
Students experience results that go beyond gains in strength, flexibility, fitness or self-defense skills. By remaining truthful to the lessons learned in practice and applying them off the mats, Gracie Barra students experience an overall improvement on their focus, energy and general well-being.
The Gracie Barra Fundamentals Program teaches these basic principles of effective fighting to individuals like you. Its structure condenses an immense diversity of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu into core fundamental moves combined intelligently and safely to optimize your learning.
Benefit of Joining our Fundamentals Curriculum
- Learn the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in your overall fitness level
- Learn the GB Self-Defense System
- Become part of the GB Family
- Increase self-confidence
- Increase self confidence
- Train at over 100 different locations in United States and 300 worldwide
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes
“Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is for anyone, including you!”
You will never forget your first class at Gracie Barra!
We recommend you arrive 15 minutes before schedule, as the class will start on time. When lining up to begin practice, you’ll notice the instructor has a precise plan for the class. This is standard. The class routine is always similar so you know exactly what to expect during each part of practice; the techniques change, though! You will learn over 100 technique combinations over four months so be ready for the journey! You’ll also find strong support from your peers. By the end of class you’ll be physically tired but mentally exhilarated. Don’t get too exhausted, though–we hope to see you back the next day! Remember, you can train as much as you want.
The powerhouse of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Tradition Teachings
- 600 Schools Spread Worldwide
- Focus on Individual Development
- Largest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Organization in the World
- World Class Training for Individuals, Families & Law Enforcement Officials