Private Training Program
Can a Jiu-Jitsu student learn more and learn faster? Is it beneficial to have one-on-one time with my instructor?
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is like any other sport or activity: your progress is a consequence of how hard and how smart you work. Group classes are the best proven way to teach Jiu-Jitsu, since the diversity of training partners creates more and different challenges allowing a student to improve more quickly. However, private classes are definitely an essential complement that no serious Jiu-Jitsu student should do without.
The individual attention and approach that a 30- or 60-minute session with one of our instructors provides can and does lead to significant improvement in a studentâs Jiu-Jitsu game flow.
It is highly recommended that all students take at least one private lesson per month to review techniques and address specific challenges in his or her BJJ game flow.
“Be so strong that nothing can disturb the peace of your mind.” – Carlos Gracie Sr.
Benefits of Joining our Private Training Program
- Gain a better understanding of specific areas of your BJJ game flow
- Set goals and work towards them
- Get individual attention
- Gain access to a customized curriculum
- Enjoy sparring with your instructor
- Rise above your training plateaus
- Speed up your learning
- Make up for missed classes
Every BJJ student should do at least one private per month
Your private classes will be specifically designed to fit your needs and goals. To get started contact the schoolâs staff and explain that youâd like to take private classes. Weâll set an appointment with an available instructor so he or she can evaluate and build a program for you. There are many options available but students typically prefer a package of 10 classes since it offers the highest value and benefits.
The powerhouse of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Tradition Teachings
- 600 Schools Spread Worldwide
- Focus on Individual Development
- Largest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Organization in the World
- World Class Training for Individuals, Families & Law Enforcement Officials